Search this Blog
- We're going to talk radical kid raising. We're going to dispel some myths and rumours about what children need and think and do. We're going to celebrate, honour, and respect children for nothing other than being who they are. We're going to delight in the opportunity children provide us for personal growth, perspective, and exploration. We're going to encourage and support you in being the best parent you can imagine. And maybe get distracted by the beauty of the journey along the way...
COMPASS E-zine Sign-up
The Ocean"confused guy" #enjoyparenting achievement alfie kohn asl attachment parenting birthdays boredom in children building an emotionally safe household building connection with children childhood development children choice co-parenting connection parenting controlling children's behavior creative projects involving children cro-magnon education™ cro-magnon parenting cro-magnon parenting™ disruptions to natural parenting elimination communication emotional intelligence empathy parenting exploration faeries family family-centered parenting family fun family rituals family time Feeleez grandparents gratitude kid world kim john payne law of attraction law of attraction parenting life modeling Natalie Christensen natural drives natural parenting non-ownership now parent-centered parenting parent-child bonding parent-child relations parenting parenting mythology parents who control too much play praise and punishment pretend radical parenting strategies santa cruz self-empathizing sibling relations simple pleasures summer summer vacation teaching teaching empathy teaching kids about social living travel unschool unschooling using empathy vacation village life winter winter celebrations winter holidays YES! yule
- Meet Your Emotional Brain -- or -- Whose "Tantrum" is This, Anyway?
- (Back to) the Basics V: Who's the Boss
- (Back to) the Basics pt II: Hold that Baby!
- Up to our Armpits in Holiday Spirit
- (Back to) the Basics pt III: Mirror, Mirror, Two Feet Tall
- (Back to) the Basics
- Get Your Cro-Magnon On
- Parent-Centered Parenting
Tag Archives: life
It’s been a fun and busy week around here. It seems like there’s a heckuva lot going on! For starters, after an extremely mild early Autumn — I mean, we didn’t even get pounded by a blizzard on Halloween(!) — … Continue reading
This week’s been kind of an odd one for us because I’m the only one home! We’re used to the coming and going of our older two girls as they flow back and forth between their two homes, but it’s … Continue reading
This week! 1) We presented at the state-wide teacher’s convention (MEA/MFT) — the same convention at which we had a Feeleez booth last year (but did not present). We had a room full of teachers who soaked up every second of … Continue reading